If the following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in www.GhanaNews.co.uk’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Important Notice: This site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available all over the Internet. We are not affiliated in any way with those 3rd party sites nor responsible for their content. All content is copyright of their respective owners. We take not any guarantee of the content on www.GhanaNews.co.uk, we always shared those content only for testing purpose, not for commercial use and we only shared Virus Free / Malware Free content, But Nevertheless please use them at your own risk, we are not responsible for any loss… (Thank You)